Our ceremony was held at 5pm in the afternoon before the reception, so it wasn't a very early start for the girls. The hair and makeup took place at around 9:30am. Thanks to all my bridesmaids and girl friends who showed up to give 2hung and the guys a hard time!
Throughout the night, we had some lovely speeches from our maid of honour and our best man. We had a bunch of games, a surprise, same-day-edit slideshow from our photographer Sandy Tam, and 2hung serenaded me! We gave our thank you speech along with Mothers Day presentation bouquets to our awesome moms, and kicked off the dancing with our first dance.
And of course there was lots of drinking that occurred before the night concluded.
Here's a list of all of our vendors. I think they all did a great job and would recommend any of them to our friends, except for maybe the florist. I did not get the flowers/look that I wanted, but overall we were both very happy with everything else.
- Photography - All the photos on this blog were take by the talented Sandy Tam
- Venue - Markham Event Centre
- Cake - I Do! Wedding Cakes
- Makeup/Hair - Satine Studio
- Videography - Ramon Cespedes from R2C Films
- Wedding Gown - Superior Bridal
- Wedding Invitations - Joyce Wedding Invitations
- Thank You Stationery - Pinhole Press